Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Electrostatic Spraying Equipment||Application::||Hardware Spraying Equipment|
|Color:||Gray / Yellow||Gas Consumption:||13.2 M/h (0.4Mpa)|
Electrostatic Powder Coating Spray Machine
Input voltage: AC180V-240V/50HZ
Output high voltage (gun): 0-110KV
Input power: 40W
Air pressure: 0.5Mpa-0.8Mpa
Spray gun * 1 + powder pump * 1 + host * 1+ powder hopper* 1 + trolley * 1 + air pressure control valve * 1+ oil water separator * 1
|Host||For the powder and gas source||Spray gun|
|Input voltage: 200-240v 50Hz||Solenoid valve control voltage: 24VDC||Input pressure: ≤0.3Mpa|
|Input powder: 50W||Input pressure: 0-0.6Mpa||The volume of the powder: max550g/min|
|Output pressure: 0-0.5Mpa||Output voltage: 0-100KV|
|The largest gas consumption: 13.2m/h (0.4Mpa)||Output current: 0-200uA|
|Volume of powder barrels: 50L||Gun weight: 460g|
1 High voltage module near the nozzle, make waste less voltage, high voltage components can be replaced, brings convenience to maintenance.
2 Low rotary atomizing air, greatly improving the coating quality.
3 Intuitive for powder reasonable two-way flow meter display.
4 Low because chooses big flow pneumatic components in smaller airflow pressure, still can achieve higher amount of powder.
5 For powder device is full stainless steel, can need not tools can easily remove and clean all parts.
6 Two lines of the design of the central gas, make a needle guide body no longer product powder, strengthened the discharge effect, improve the rate of powder.
The instructions of electrostatic sprayer:
1. Connect all cables and air tubes.
2. Turn on the power switch (the light is on).
3. Press the gun switch to adjust the required voltage (individual settings, recommended voltage is 60KV-80KV).
4. Put the powder into the powder bucket.
5. Press the gun switch to adjust to air pressure. If the powder is evenly ejected, work begins.
The notice and direction of operation:
1. The ground wire is connected to the equipment and must be connected to the spray booth. The spray booth should be connected to a special clean floor. Workpieces, hanging items and brackets must be connected to the ground wire to prevent ground faults from emitting a discharge.
2. All compressed air must be kept clean, dry and free of oil or water. Customers are advised to use a source of frozen and dry air. If the customer uses a common oil-water separator, the oil and water must be drained periodically to prevent the paint ratio from being affected by excessive water or humidity in the air tank of the powder drum, solenoid valve and air tube.
3. If the new equipment is abnormally powdered (becoming larger or smaller from time to time), it is usually because the powder feed and outlet pressures are not properly adjusted. As the powder feed air pressure increases, the powder spray increases. Adjust the powder mixing air pressure to a higher level to ensure a uniform spray of powder.
4. The powder pump and gun should be purged and trimmed with compressed air for a period of time.
5. The pressure regulating valve has a locking device, wherein "push" means "closed" and "pull" means "opened". The buttons of the various regulating valves should be adjusted to the appropriate position (as indicated by satisfactory powder coating).