Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type::||Electrostatic Spraying Equipment||Application::||Hardware Spraying Equipment, Wood Spraying Equipment, Plastic Spraying Equipment, Porcelain Spraying Equipment|
We produce many electrostatic spray gun shell
Product variety are many, there is always a right for you
Every price is different, specific contact us
Our company has always been the spirit of "science and technology innovation, full service" principle, and actively develop new products to meet market demand. I insisted since electrostatic spraying equipment manufacture, installation commissioning and maintenance as an integrated business service model, we sincerely welcome new and old customers come to order
Routine maintenance of the spray gun
1. Align the gun with the spray booth and purge the gun. The powder deposits in the spray gun should be blown clean so that powder deposition and powdering are minimized during the secondary spray.
2. Cut off the system air supply and power supply.
3. Disassemble the powder feed hose connector and purge the gun powder passage.
4. Disconnect the powder feed hose from the pump.
5. The consumable parts of the spray gun should be inspected regularly and replaced if necessary.
6. Purge the spray gun and wipe the spray gun down with a cleaning cloth.
7. Some possible faults and Solutions of spray gun during spraying:
a. The powder flow rate is unstable during spraying, and the spray pattern is uneven.
1) The powder pipe is worn. --- Replace the powder spray tube
2) The powder tube or spray gun is clogged. --- Purge the gun and remove the nozzle for cleaning. Disconnect the powder feed hose from the gun and use a jet gun to purge the powder gun. Disconnect the feed hose from the powder pump and gun, and purge the feed hose. Replace the feed hose that is clogged with powder. Disassemble and clean the powder pump. Replace the gun assembly if necessary.
b. The spray gun works irregularly and intermittently during operation.
1) Switch failure of spray gun --- replace gun switch
2) Poor contact with spray gun cable --- Check the contact condition of spray gun cable, plug and socket
c. Less powder spray during operation
1) Nozzle blocking --- Disassemble the gun for cleaning
2) Powder tube or gun clogging --- Disassemble the gun for cleaning
d. The gun does not produce powder.
1) Powder feeding pump: The powder in the powder pipe is not smooth, clear the plug in the powder supply channel. The O-ring of the feed pump joint is damaged, replace the O-ring.
e. Switch failure of spray gun --- replace gun switch
The failures above are just some of the faults that may be generated by the spray gun during the spraying process. Due to the particularity of the equipment, there are many different fault factors that may exist in the electrostatic spray. It cannot be listed one by one, so it is necessary for the daily maintenance.