Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type::||Electrostatic Spraying Equipment||Application::||Hardware Spraying Equipment|
Our company specializes in the production and operation of electrostatic spraying equipment and spare parts (electrostatic spraying machine, and electrostatic spray gun, electrostatic spray gun shell, circuit board, double pressure module, stainless steel powder barrels, powder nozzle, powder pump, etc.). The performance is superior, the powder is large and uniform, and the powder rate is high on the dead corner.
The instructions of electrostatic sprayer:
1. Connect all cables and air tubes.
2. Turn on the power switch (the light is on).
3. Press the gun switch to adjust the required voltage (individual settings, recommended voltage is 60KV-80KV).
4. Put the powder into the powder bucket.
5. Press the gun switch to adjust to air pressure. If the powder is evenly ejected, work begins.
The notice and direction of operation:
1. The ground wire is connected to the equipment and must be connected to the spray booth. The spray booth should be connected to a special clean floor. Workpieces, hanging items and brackets must be connected to the ground wire to prevent ground faults from emitting a discharge.
2. All compressed air must be kept clean, dry and free of oil or water. Customers are advised to use a source of frozen and dry air. If the customer uses a common oil-water separator, the oil and water must be drained periodically to prevent the paint ratio from being affected by excessive water or humidity in the air tank of the powder drum, solenoid valve and air tube.
3. If the new equipment is abnormally powdered (becoming larger or smaller from time to time), it is usually because the powder feed and outlet pressures are not properly adjusted. As the powder feed air pressure increases, the powder spray increases. Adjust the powder mixing air pressure to a higher level to ensure a uniform spray of powder.
4. The powder pump and gun should be purged and trimmed with compressed air for a period of time.
5. The pressure regulating valve has a locking device, wherein "push" means "closed" and "pull" means "opened". The buttons of the various regulating valves should be adjusted to the appropriate position (as indicated by satisfactory powder coating).