Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type::||Electrostatic Spraying Equipment||Application::||Hardware Spraying Equipment|
|Gun:||Double Spray||Item:||Double Head Spraying Machine|
Electrostatic spraying technique
A. spray voltage
1. Within a certain range, the spray voltage increases, and the amount of powder adhesion increases; but when the voltage exceeds 90 kV, the amount of powder adhesion decreases with voltage increasing.
2. When the voltage increases, the initial growth rate of the powder layer increases; but as the spraying time increases, the influence of the voltage on the thickness increase rate of the powder layer becomes smaller.
3. As the spray distance increases, the effect of the voltage on the thickness of the powder layer becomes smaller. The general distance should be between 150 and 300 mm.
4. If the spray voltage is too high, the powder layer will break down and affect the quality of the coating. The spraying voltage should be between 60 and 90 kV.
B. Powder pressure
The powder supply pressure refers to the air pressure of the powder feed pipe in the powder feeder. When other conditions are constant, 0.05 MPa is preferred.
C. Powdering amount
The amount of powder spray refers to the amount of powder discharged from the gun mouth per unit time. The initial growth rate of the thickness of the powder layer is proportional to the amount of powder sprayed. However, as the spraying time increases, the effect of the amount of powder on the thickness of the powder layer is not only becoming small, but also the deposition efficiency is reduced. The amount of powder spray should be suitably between 100 and 200 g/min.
D. Spray distance
Spray distance refers to the distance from the gun to the surface of the workpiece. When the electrostatic voltage applied by the gun does not change and the spray distance changes, the electric field strength will also change. Therefore, the size of the spray distance directly affects the thickness of the powder layer and the deposition efficiency of the workpiece.
The instructions of electrostatic sprayer:
1. Connect all cables and air tubes.
2. Turn on the power switch (the light is on).
3. Press the gun switch to adjust the required voltage (individual settings, recommended voltage is 60KV-80KV).
4. Put the powder into the powder bucket.
5. Press the gun switch to adjust to air pressure. If the powder is evenly ejected, work begins.
The notice and direction of operation:
1. The ground wire is connected to the equipment and must be connected to the spray booth. The spray booth should be connected to a special clean floor. Workpieces, hanging items and brackets must be connected to the ground wire to prevent ground faults from emitting a discharge.
2. All compressed air must be kept clean, dry and free of oil or water. Customers are advised to use a source of frozen and dry air. If the customer uses a common oil-water separator, the oil and water must be drained periodically to prevent the paint ratio from being affected by excessive water or humidity in the air tank of the powder drum, solenoid valve and air tube.
3. If the new equipment is abnormally powdered (becoming larger or smaller from time to time), it is usually because the powder feed and outlet pressures are not properly adjusted. As the powder feed air pressure increases, the powder spray increases. Adjust the powder mixing air pressure to a higher level to ensure a uniform spray of powder.
4. The powder pump and gun should be purged and trimmed with compressed air for a period of time.
5. The pressure regulating valve has a locking device, wherein "push" means "closed" and "pull" means "opened". The buttons of the various regulating valves should be adjusted to the appropriate position (as indicated by satisfactory powder coating).